Account Manager / Sales Manager
This unique and fast growing Agency is looking for a dynamic Account Manager/Sales Manager to join a small yet established, creatively motivated team based in Leeds City Centre. The role will be varied and high octane as you’ll be both pitching to and managing some of the biggest sports clubs and media brands in the world. If that isn’t enough, you’ll be working closely with the experienced Managing Director to hone your print and digital skills within the high-end commerce and enterprise world. This Agency Group is of a new breed, one that services its clients whilst investing in its own ideas and building technology to expand its business opportunities. You will be joining a relatively new but fast-growing team, which means you’ll be in at the beginning and have the chance to benefit from the opportunities that come with it.
The charismatic and hardworking Account Manager / Sales Manager will not only be responsible for driving new business leads and developing a sales pipeline but also will assist in all client projects and campaign processes, working closely with the design team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard. It is mandatory that they are able to work independently, using their own initiative to identify new business and sales opportunities, develop and manage the sales cycle and effectively manage the existing client base.
This is a creative role working with inspiring and engaging projects that focus on sports, media, entertainment, publishing, luxury goods and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to Managing Director
- Serve as the main day-to-day contact on current and future projects for clients and external partners providing timely responses to all inquiries
- Identify and develop sales leads and opportunities for the business liaising with the Managing Director and technical teams for the appropriate technical support and solutions.
- Maintain a sales funnel / pipeline identifying sales stages, potential revenue and resources required.
- Be responsible for the work-in-progress, evaluating and forecasting creative resource needs through weekly reporting and providing recommendations for managing workload as needed
- Constantly solving problems, managing internal and external communication and driving projects to completion
- Translate and enter client requests and requirements into detailed and sometimes technical instructions for project teams
- Lead meetings and communications with both internal and external stakeholders
- Confidence and presence in front of client; manages conflict resolution effectively both internally and externally
- Knowledge of the key business priorities are and does not allow others to be distracted from them
- Effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively Working across the organisation to meet the needs of the business
- Have good taste and a keen eye for detail
- New business/hunter experience desirable
- Experience of managing premium brands and organisations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Statistics, Psychology, English.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, prioritise and handle high-pressure situations with tight timelines.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience with an enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong understanding of digital projects and processes
- Experience working with clients and managing client relationships
- Proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity and business acumen
- Creating and developing sales leads
- Interest in sport and social media is a bonus but not essential.
Salary / Commission Negotiable + Pension