If you are looking for something different in a creative role working with inspiring and engaging projects that focus on top sports teams and organisations, media, entertainment, publishing, luxury goods and services - then this is the right job.
This unique and fast growing Agency Group is looking for a dynamic Artworker to join a small yet established, creatively motivated team based in Leeds City Centre. We are looking for a talented creative artworker to join this new breed of agencies. As well as the Agency work, you will also be working on a new digital platform that already has the biggest sports clubs and organisation using it.
You will be joining a fast-growing team, which means you’ll be in at the beginning and have the chance to benefit from the opportunities that come with it. You’ll be a self-starter, but working closely with the design team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard. You’ll be able to work independently, using your own initiative to complete projects.
Key responsibilities & tasks
- Creation of digital assets from social to big screen graphics
- Lead the implementation of a new and exciting digital platform
- Providing support to team members with creative processes when required.
- Setting up documents to brief and specification.
- Ensuring the completion of all allocated work in a timely and professional manner to deadlines.
- Adhering to clients brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all design work.
- Communicating progress at every stage of the artwork process for the smooth running of projects and planning schedules.
- Design for digital platforms
- Relevant experience of working in a busy design studio.
- Mac software proficiency in: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator but also prepared to learn new software.
- A sound understanding of typography, layout, with a portfolio demonstrating a diverse range of digital
- Enthusiasm and passion for design, with a great eye for detail and a keen interest in current trends.
- A positive attitude to the working environment with an appetite and commitment to success.
- Ability to work to briefs and tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable with taking direction from internal stakeholders and willing to listen, learn and share ideas with the team.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
Preferred but not essential:
- Interest in sport and Social Media
Salary / Commission Negotiable + Pension